Coyote Willow Family School  Logo
Map to Coyote Willow Overview CWFS Newsletters
Our Families CWFS FTO
Events and Activities


Coyote Willow Family School has an onsite Nursing Health Assistant, Martha Gurule, and rotating access to a full-time Nurse. 


To speak with our nursing assistant, email 


Information and authorization forms for nursing services.


If possible, all medications should be given at home. If medications must be given during school hours or during athletic team practices/events, they shall be administered in compliance with the New Mexico Administrative Code, New Mexico Nursing Practice Act, New Mexico School Health Manual Standards, New Mexico Athletic Trainers Practice Act, and APS Procedural Directive. All medication administration at school requires the parent to provide the appropriate medication authorization form to be completed and signed by the student's parent and/or medical provider. 


All APS medication authorization forms are posted on this web page and can be downloaded by parents and or providers for completion. APS school staff will no longer be able to facilitate completion of these forms by the student's provider. Providers may require the parent to sign a Release of Information due to HIPAA regulations before completing the Medical Authorization Form for administration of medication at school. Please contact your provider to determine their requirements for completing this school form. Contact your school nurse for additional explanation of these requirements.


Asthma Forms

Diabetes Forms

Severe Allergy Forms

Seizure Forms

Medication Forms

      Forms for requesting prescription medication and OTC medication to be given at school

OTHER HELPFUL LINKS -Nation Centers for Disease Control and Prevention - Food Allergy Research and Education - Information for Parents, Kids, and Teens - National Association of School Nurses - New Mexico Department of Health - New Mexico Department of Health School Health Manual -Various Nursing Training Modules